Sunday, August 18, 2013

When the Night Comes.




Inspired by the lonely hearts club.



When the night comes, I’ll tell you my secrets
What I can barely tell to the soothe of the wind
That whispers through the branches of the vague

When the darkness falls, I’ll tell you my whole
Of what has been buried in the deepness of my soul
Lying untouched, nonchalant, dead and cold


                                                            Some words are to be hidden in the dark
                                                            Some stories are to be crypted in the gloom
                                                            Some secrets are better kept in the murk
                                                            But here’s my heart, and my doom


                             When the grim invades, I'll tell you my core
                             ‘Cause I have felt jaded for walking the obscure alone
                             That my psyche hears no more, and read words of unknown

                             So when the night comes, I'll tell you my secrets, Friends
                             Because only here in the same opaque of our lives, we can light up our pain
                             And concurrently, through the ebon rain,
                             walking again.



Yogyakarta, 18 Agustus 2013.