Wednesday, January 23, 2013

#HBDKakDira



From left to right, up and down:
Della, Bila, Audi, me


Kak Dira Gusta is my senior announcer in JogjaFamily Radio, who mentors us high school announcers in the radio's teenage segment, Zona Pelajar. She is getting her birthday today, January 24th, 2013. As she is having her vacation today, I collaborate with my friend, Christy Priskila, to gather the photographs of those who ever joined and currently in the Zona PelajarThe segment have been lasted for two years and have been passed through three generations! I joined the segment at 2011, the second generation, and now become the oldest to still airing. So certainly some of us had graduated last year, but it is totally delighting to know that they were still eager to send their pictures!

Kak Dira have been a great mentor for us. For me personally, I could not imagine what will I be know if she did not choose me to be a high school announcer two years ago. The times in JogjaFamily under her nurturing taught me to be strong-willed, ontime, confident, and respect others. I have a very good time there, meet many people, yet learn so many life values. I was very lucky to know her; I think I would never be able to thank her enough for good things in Zona Pelajar!

So, happy birthday, Kak Dira! Know that me and my friends, your 'children', loves you very much. May God light your path and by your side in every step.

Lots, lots, and lots of love,
Akib Aryou.