Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Dreams.


{This post have been published before, but because of some technical errors, has to be republished}


I always was too pessimistic to make a detailed new year's resolution; but as next year is 2013, which when I will graduate from high school I suppose I should make one.

~

I wish I can study harder, so that I will get outstanding grades when I graduate

I wish I can be accepted in Gadjah Mada University's International Relations

I wish my relationship with my family will improve; and that God will bless us with His strength, protection, and affection

I wish my friends and you, dear Readers, will have His bless on the future

I wish that He will give me power to always do good things to the world; to be joyous and give joy; to be peaceful and make peace; to be successful and share success.

I wish that I will always do good.

Amen.

~


December 26th, 2012