Thursday, December 27, 2012

Akibaryou, NOW.




Welcome to akibaryou.blogspot.com,
the officially renewed akibbernyanyi.blogspot.com!


Well, this is exciting! Finally the voting time is over. I want to thank you guys who have taken your time to read and vote; and for encouraging mentions in Twitter. I feel honoured to have your compliments. Your supports are priceless! For those who have given their critiques, thank you for your wise opinions, I will note that :)

So, as you can see, the vote have answered the question. This blog's URL is officially changed to akibaryou.blogspot.com! I promise that I will post more, at least constantly. Also, as what I have said in the last post, I will post my first photoshoot experimentin 19.00 GMT+8. I hope this photoshoot will only be the first, as I am going to have some other experiments this holiday season.

In the end, thank you so much for your votes! Keep on reading A Warehouse and follow the blog! Check out me on Twitter, also.

Thank you and have a great holiday!